TO: Incredibles.me Family
We at Incredibles.me want to take this time to wish you and your family good health and wellbeing during this global pandemic. Below you will find the policy changes that we have instituted since the beginning of this Pandemic, an inside look at how we operate regarding packaging, cookies, and returning your products to you.
OUR PRACTICES FROM DAY ONE:
1) In-House Incredibles Branded edibles have never been touched by human hands. We use gloves, masks, and hair nets to create these wonderful tasting edibles. They are never touched by human hands.
2) Flower is jarred with the same protocols, gloves, masks, and hair nets. Same with pre-rolls.
3) We do not allow and have never allowed anyone to work either jarring, or making edibles who is sick ever.
EFFECTIVE MONDAY MARCH 16th, 2020 THE FOLLOWING WILL BE A NEW PROTOCOL FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE:
- Although we feel strongly that a firm handshake is a vital gesture to greeting a one of our clients, we will refrain from any handshake, or fist bump in order to limit physical contact with others. This includes getting into our vehicles. (Per social distancing recommendations from the CDC.)
- After each interaction our staff will disinfect their steering wheels, and hands. They are provided with gloves to handle money, and will not be touching it.
- While we know that certain terpenes and strains of cannabis maybe anti-viral and boost your immune system, we can’t allow customers to engage our services to stock pile to the degree that everyone else can’t have their products returned. We will be instituting a limit of 2 ounces per day per customer until further notice.’
Social Distancing has shown strong evidence to help flatten the curve and we intend to do our part. Now is the time for us to join as a community, understanding that we are all going to have serious lifestyle inconveniences in the coming months. We ask that you think ahead when possible to streamline our process and help us serve you better. Incredibles.me wishes to thank you deeply for your patience and understanding through the next few weeks while we navigate these uncharted waters. We will keep you updated as things progress and alert you to any changes that may need to happen in order to be compliant with any State or Municipal regulations regarding travel bans, lockdowns, and anything else to help defeat the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions please call us at 207-420-4898 our hours will remain 11am-7pm and are subject to change based on the aforementioned regulatory requirements.